|Home Rodeos Results Rules Finals Teams Sponsors Contact Us|
The Finals weekend schedule is as follows:
Friday 4 pm – Team check in. At least one member from your team MUST come to the RCRA booth in the arena to pick up your armbands and goodie bags and drop off your silent auction donation (minimum value of $50). If the goodie bags and armbands are not picked up by 4 pm your team will not be able to get them later, thus your team and family members will have to pay at the gate for each performance and won’t have access to the hospitality room.
Friday 5:30 pm - MANDATORY team meeting. All team members are required to attend -
Saturday 9 am - Grand entry and 2nd go round of RCRA Finals. There will be a hospitality room with pizza and bottled water for anyone wearing an armband and for your kiddos that go in with someone wearing an armband. At the conclusion of this go round, the 6 teams who qualified by having the most points will be announced. The 7 remaining teams will compete in a “sudden death” tie down/mugging and the two fastest teams in the sudden death will fill the 2 final spotsfor the short go.
Saturday 2 pm - MANDATORY meeting for all RCRA Finals contestants at the Pavilion next to the arena.
All other RCRA members, family, friends, or fans are welcome as well. At this time any rule, ideas, etc. will be open for discussion. There will be some forms to fill out and put your ideas on for time management reasons. There will be snacks and adult beverages at the meeting.
Saturday 6 pm - Grand entry and RCRA Finals short-go.
Finals admission is $6 in advance at Joe’s Boot Shop and $8 at the gate for Friday and Saturday night. Kids 12 and under are free. Saturday morning, admission is FREE.
Once again, our host hotel is Days Inn and Suites. They have special rates of $55 for a King and $65 for 2 Queens. Be sure and tell them you are with the RCRA Finals for the special rate and spread the word to family or fans that are attending.
There are hookups and stalls. Call the CCEC to find out prices and reserve yours at 575.935.7000.
Finally, payout and prizes. We will be awarding over $21,500 in payout and prizes!! Event money will be awarded for the two long go’s and we will be paying 3 holes in the average. In addition, each team that makes the short round is guaranteed their entry fees back as well as prizes.
I believe that sums it up. A few reminders:
1. Get there on time. We will not wait on you for the team meeting and if all members of your team are not there you will have to forfeit your spot.
2. If you have kiddos that want to sign up for the mutton bustin’ or know someone who wants to sign up for the OPEN Ranch Bronc Ridin’, have them contact Jaree ASAP.
3. The hospitality room will be open Friday and Saturday during rodeos.
4. The meeting with refreshments is on Saturday at 2 pm is open to all RCRA members.
5. The sudden death takes place after the 2nd long-go Sat morning.
6. The RCRA Crisis Fund silent and live auction. WE NEED EACH TEAM TO BRING AN ITEM WORTH $50! Y’all have done a great job in the past and it is much appreciated and the moneygoes to a great cause. We thank you in advance for getting us more great items this ear!
We are SO looking forward to it! Great things are in store for the 2014 RCRA Finals!
Ranch Cowgirls Rodeo Association (RCRA) is an association formed because of the ever-growing desire for cowgirls to have ranch rodeo competitions where cowgirls skills and lifestyle are showcased in a forum that is fair, professional, accountable and organized.
RCRA also provides support and assistance to cowgirls and their families in times of need.
RCRA is dedicated to un-biased competitions and decisions, as well as exciting performances.
Click Here to "Like" Us on Face Book